NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME (NDIS)
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) gives people more choice and control over supports they receive.
An NDIS Planner works with you to develop a plan which is based on your individual needs and goals.
Life Without Limits Advanced Support Group will provide you with a service which is individually tailored to meet your needs and goals. We will act in a responsive and flexible manner to ensure that you are in control and you receive a service that you want.
Our services are based on a person centered approach to care which reflects our core values to MOTIVATE, CREATE and SUPPORT people to live the best life possible.
How do I know if I am eligible?
The NDIS is currently rolling out in stages across Australia.
If you would like to know if the scheme is in your area and if you are eligible for the NDIS go to the NDIS website at www.ndis.gov.au and use the my access checker.
Life Without Limits Advanced Support Group provides NDIS services to participants of the NDIS who reside in the following local government areas (LGA’s):
- The City of Greater Geelong
What support clusters is Life Without Limits Advanced Support Group approved to provide?
- Assistance in Coordinating or Managing Life Stages, Transition sand Supports
- Household Tasks
- Training for Independence in Travel and Transport
- Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
- Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement.
Why Choose Life Without Limits Advanced Support Group as your Service Provider?
- We are flexible to your individual needs
- We are responsive
- We are contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round via our After Hours Support Service
- Our staff are qualified, skilled, experienced and passionate about working with people to achieve their goals
- We are creative and offer a variety of programs and services
- Our management team spend just as much time providing direct care services as they do in the office. This creates transparency between participants, families and management and helps ensure open lines of communication
- We work with you to support you to achieve your goals!
We are an experienced NDIS service provider because we have been supporting young people with a disability to work towards achieving their goals in the Barwon trial area and we have established a solid reputation in the community services sector for providing a range of innovative and flexible services to people with additional needs. We are extremely excited to be able to offer services to participants of the NDIS who reside in Melbourne in addition to our services in Geelong.
To access our service please contact our office on 9090 7205 or complete a ‘Service Access Form.’